Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Welcome

A very warm welcome to all you friends, old and new.  If you know us from Hungry Couple then you've noted that we shake a mean cocktail.  When we go to new restaurants, our first question is whether they have a specialty cocktail menu and we're disappointed if they don't.

We may order some wine with dinner and serve beer at summer outings but there's something so interesting about the perfect blend of ingredients in a fine cocktail.  We do a lot of...um...sampling around here and we're always trying to achieve the right balance between sweet, tart and spirit.

Some of the recipes you'll find here over time will be our favorite versions of classics and some will be recreations of delights we found on our travels but most will be our very own creations.  There may even be a review, here and there.  So, welcome.  We hope you'll follow us on social media and keep coming back for more rounds.  Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new site Anita. I know it's going to be amazing. I look forward to coming back fro another round. Love the header. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You make such wonderful cocktails I know this site is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and best wishes to you Anita and I can't wait to see all the fabulous cocktails you will share here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Anita! I'm looking forward to all your tasty creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! This is awesome, Anita! You post so many amazing cocktails, this website was destined to happen. I can't wait to come here every day and be very very thirsty. I see a lot of alcohol in my future thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers! I know this is going to become a favorite site for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited for you, Anita. This is a fabulous idea and perfect, just perfect for you! I raise a glass, a cocktail glass for sure, to your future success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your new site! Your new blog will be my go-to cocktail source from this moment on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new site, look forward to drinking along.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo! And a toast to you! This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Can't wait to see all the great concoctions you will post :)

    ReplyDelete